Your use of our internet site and these pages is governed by the following Conditions of Use:
- The website and this material is intended for information purposes only and does not represent legal advice. It is not intended that any contractual or
solicitor/client relationship will arise or be created between us by you having accessed our website or read this material.
- No warranty or representation is made as to the content and you should not place any reliance upon it but contact us for appropriate advice when we will supply you with our Terms and Conditions of Business
- We expressly disclaim all liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of the site or this material.
- The database rights and copyright to our website and this material belong to us; you may not use any part of it for commercial or other purposes. You may not create any links to our website and we do not endorse the content of any such links that may be created.
- Should you download material from the website then you do so entirely at your own risk and the user will be responsible for any resulting software/computer damage or loss.